Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's Jimmy

I can't believe how hard it is to miss an Alley reunion!! (well, I guess I can believe it because of how much we all ROCK!!). But I thought about it off and on all weekend and kept wondering who was dunking who in the pool, what games the kids (big and small) were playing, and who got lost on the way to the Saturday event. I love the pictures that were posted of hanging in C-Town! Who posted those? I saw the picture of Travis walking with Aunt Thelma but thought it was Uncle Bob! I can't believe how much we all grow each year. :) I am jealous of those who got to climb that tree but not surprised at all to see who's in it. Tree climbing was a hobby of mine as a kid. The babies are getting sooo big, Sarah is absolutely an Alley, Xander seems to have a great personality, and Jesse...you make a really good short giraffe!! Tom...I would have played the tap game with you but inevitably lost as usual. I can't believed I missed a reunion where "Big" Max was there :(... I can tell from Travis' shirts that we agree on music. Danny...I missed some great conversation w/ you, and apparently smoking from a pretty sweet hookah too. When are you coming to Colorado? That is a classic picture of my Dad holding the attention of Kent. I love it. Anyhoooo, I trust that Mom and Dad filled everyone in on me and my new opportunities and such. I'm excited to start my new job this coming Monday! And I'm already looking forward to Toledo!!!! WOO HOOO.

Note: Maybe it would be good to say a quick note when we post things like pictures on this blog to tag who posted, as we will all be going by the same "AllAlleys" login ID.

LOVE,
Jimmy!

2 comments:

AllAlleys said...

Jimmy,
Great idea about listing who posts what. By the by, the Hangin' in C-town post was lovingly put together by Pam. Love, Dad

Bonnie said...

Jimmy ... I loved reading this ! Your reunion memories were so fun to read ! Maybe we'll both be able to be there next year. We shall see ... Bon