Monday, July 30, 2007

Hanging out in C-Town


Travis walking with Aunt Thelma



Cool tree to climb


















Uncle Dave and Sarah






















Give 'em a wave Davis



















Jess telling the short giraffe joke




















Playing the "tap game" for Tom


















At the Tea House





Aunty Erma playing the tickle game with Sarah

The Alley boys laughing




Classic Xander look


"Every day I smoke my hooka, in the bazaar I keep my shop"





Wild-man hair

OEY...what a funny kid!



The X-man


Aunt Thelma holding court


Danny and Sam




She looks like a beautiful little dolly

Travis trying to win at dominos





Doing the Christmas drawing...she is her mother's daughter!



















No clue what he's doing!
Having fun with bubbles


I want a bubble too!



No comments: