Monday, July 30, 2007

Alleys On The Net

Ok --- I've added something to the side bar. It's called Alleys On The Net. I've added the ones I know about, but I thought it would be a cool place to put our links. If you want to add a link ... here's what you do.

After you are signed in, click on "Customize" in the top right hand corner of the blog. When you get to the customize page, make sure the "Page Elements" tab is chosen. You will see "Alley's On The Net" As one of the page elements. Click on "Edit". Fill in the "New Site URL" section and then the "New Site Name". Click "Save Changes" at the bottom and Voila ... link added !!

I hope those directions are clear !

Can anyone tell I'm excited about this blog ??

Bon

2 comments:

AllAlleys said...

Bon,
Thanks for your helpful tips and for adding the links. Can you offer any hints on how to tighten up the spaces in the posts? As I stated, it's not always WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get). Are there things that can help in getting the pictures closer and the captions where they're wanted?
Thanks. Love, Dad

AllAlleys said...

Bonnie,
Thanks so much for adding Lackley Furniture to the Alleys on the Net list! I will be updating our website soon with photos of 3 new poker tables Mark made, and I'll send everyone an email when I do. Missed you at the reunion. Hope to see you soon. Love, Kim

Jim,
Love the blog idea - one minute you're telling me about it on the walk to lunch at the reunion, and the next minute it's done. You rock! Love, Kim